MicroSoft Lync & Microsoft 365
Get exactly what you need from your integrated phone system.
Enterprise Voice for Lync can be deployed either on-premise or hosted in the cloud and will benefit your business with reduced costs, improved productivity, high resilience and security, and conferencing and collaboration.
Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Lync 2013 users can connect to anyone on Skype, enabling rich communication with hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Microsoft Lync benefits for your business:
- Communicate faster and more efficiently with real time presence
- Enhance productivity with better messaging and collaboration applications
- Replace your existing PBX system with Enterprise Voice
- Communicate more easily with any device including PCs, tablets & smartphones
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards
- Create, moderate and join audio & video conferences with people inside and outside your organisation
Connect your people, wherever they are
Microsoft Lync delivers streamlined communications for the users in your business, so they can find and communicate with the right person, right now. Work across different locations and time zones using a variety of communication methods such as instant messaging, conferencing, and enterprise voice. Microsoft unified communications can also help organisations reduce the operating costs of travel, telecom and IT, while allowing them to improve their business outcomes in a sustainable way.
Do more with chat
Share photos, files, and links through chat or join a web conference with voice, audio, and video.
Contact our Microsoft Lync team today to discover how we can help your business – with thousands of users deployed with Microsoft Lync we can ensure you deployment works for you. Call us on 0808 156 7080
Use Microsoft Office 365Integrated with your Phone System
Office 365 – The office that’s as flexible as you
For the freedom to work wherever you are – Get more done. Use Office across devices, powered by the cloud
Office for the way you work today
Office 365 gives you the familiarity and power of Office with the flexibility of the cloud. With Office in the cloud, your applications and files are with you wherever you go, whether you’re working offline at your desktop, online, or on one of your devices. Edit files at your PC or Mac. Email or share files from your tablet. Join an online meeting from your phone. What you need is accessible from anywhere, right up front, and always up to date.
Work smart, work fast, wherever
Are your business employees on the move? If the answer is yes then that means you need to be able to work from anywhere, across your devices, and have a consistent and fast experience. That freedom is what you get with Office 365.
Whether you’re at your desktop or on your tablet or phone, you can get to your documents, email and calendars, shared files, and online meetings. And wherever you access it, it’s always your Office, so your files are up to date and your recent documents just a click away.
Office 365 includes all your favourite business tools:
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents
- Design customised marketing materials that fit your brand and customers
Enjoy a consistent and familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPads, and most mobile devices:
- Office supports PCs and Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running version 7.0 or higher
Stream full versions of Office programs on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand Add additional on-line services:
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing
- Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users
- Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand
- OneDrive for Business provides 25 GB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside the organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs and devices
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user
Enquire About Microsoft/Phone System Integration
IT Solutions & Support
Midland can provide all IT and computer Hardware & Software solutions, on-site or virtualised, standalone or as part of your integrated communications customer service systems. We offer fully responsive IT support packages for fast resolution via onsite or remote problem solving.