Hospitality Communication SolutionsGuest Satisfaction Made Easy
Hospitality Communication Solutions
Good communication is at the heart of every successful hotel. Our expertise ensures that our hospitality customers enjoy scalable, reliable communications, optimised to meet the needs of the management, staff and guests.
Complementing the smooth running and safety of the hotel, we advise and provide:
- Bose portable music & voice PA systems for wedding, party and conferencing rooms,
- Internal Paging over IP,
- Fire Alarm and Voice Evacuation,
- Background Music,
- Induction Loop,
- Guest Wi-Fi with branding opportunities plus
- A range of IT and voice applications for easy, hospitality specific communications.
An example of how customer interaction and telephony can improve efficiencies and experience
Bespoke to organisations offering guest management, our specialists can advise you how your reception can utilise technology for:
- easy check-in/check-out
- group functionality
- detailed billing of call charges
- mini bar consumptions
- information on the status of housekeeping
The Benefits for Your Guests
- Provision of a voice mailbox and Message Waiting Indication (MWI) showing at a glance that a new message has arrived.
- An integrated wake-up system
- On departure, reception staff can provide a detailed bill of the call charges whilst the guest can be sure that all private data such as call lists and voicemail messages are deleted.
Advantages For Everyone
The Hospitality Package is easy to integrate into the existing infrastructure, intercoms and cameras, building management, external property management systems (PMS) and IT infrastructure. The integrated applications for reception do not require installation; a browser is enough. Up to five workstations can be set up simultaneously at reception, in an office or on a tablet for mobility.
Specific functions, such as check-in, including the recording of guest data plus special guest requirements, setting of guest languages and wake-up calls, are all available. During check-out the staff are supported, and the work processes sped up, by functions like automatic bill printing and room cleaning status display – the room personnel can change the room status, for example, from “being cleaned” to “cleaned”, simply by entering a code on the room telephone or on the wireless DECT phone.
Speedy and easy check-in and check-out processes • Room phones: A wide range of intuitively deployable handsets tailored to customers’ needs • Detailed phone bills: Including call data and charges • Wake-up service: Impossible to miss wake-up calls, thanks to an unadjustable minimum volume; the staff are informed about any unanswered wake-up calls • Message reception: Baby call function:
To discuss how we can help further, please make contact below.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0808 156 7080