Aerohive for WiFi
Everyone and everything connected.
FREE AP / SWITCH PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Cannot currently be a paying Aerohive customer.
• Must be an IT professional with a valid corporate email address (i.e. personal emails such as Gmail and Yahoo are disqualified from this offer).
• Aerohive resellers, partners, consultants and distributors do not qualify for this offer.
• Company recipient must reside in an Aerohive-certified country.
• Company recipient must have a corporate wireless project planned and budgeted in the next 12 months, with 10 or more APs.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
For entities eligible to participate in the federal E-Rate program, including specific organizations applying for E-rate funding, Aerohive cannot offer free or evaluation APs. Limit one free / evaluation AP per company. The first IT contact to meet eligibility from a company will receive the free / evaluation AP. Eligibility will be confirmed by an Aerohive representative before shipments are authorized.
These devices can be used as evaluation units for organizations who are unable to accept them due to restrictions and returned at any time to:
Attn: Eval Demo Returns
1011 McCarthy Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
Ready your network for the increasing numbers of mobile users, devices, apps, and things
- High capacity network access for every device
- Easily onboard corporate, BYOD, and guest devices without IT support
- Limit network access based on user, device type, location or time of day
- Block unwanted apps such as torrents or illegal media
Multiple Sites, One Platform
Design, Deploy, and Support from one place
- Streamlined user experience with automated provisioning, guided configuration, and intuitive troubleshooting tools
- Enhanced visibility and control with comprehensive 360 view dashboards of your users, devices, and applications
- Unified wired and wireless management for consistent and secure network policies
Mobility Changes Everything
Aerohive’s Connected Experience is built on three core solutions that unlock the potential of mobility, and make networks easier to design, deploy, and manage:
Unified management designed to simplify administration with enhanced visibility and control, smarter troubleshooting, and flexible deployments through public, private, and on-premises solutions.
• A fully distributed control architecture increases speed, scale, and resiliency, providing a foundation for connectivity that is supported by access layer switches and branch routers.
Applications & Insights
• Business and IT applications that increase engagement and fuel business intelligence, powered by APIs, big data, and a partner ecosystem.
Contact our Aerohive WiFi team today to discover how we can help your business. Call us on 0808 156 7080
Aerohive for WiFiIntegrated with your Phone System
Enquire About Aerohive/Phone System Integration
IT Solutions & Support
Midland can provide all IT and computer Hardware & Software solutions, on-site or virtualised, standalone or as part of your integrated communications customer service systems. We offer fully responsive IT support packages for fast resolution via onsite or remote problem solving.
Free Consultative Initial Visit
Make contact and we will arrange a visit to discuss your requirements