Our I.T. Consultancy. Your Peace of Mind.
Most businesses and organisations are influenced by external factors that result in ongoing changes. This means your technology, processes and people need to adapt in line with those changes. Digital transformation across your IT, Telecoms and Customer Service processes needs to be more ‘joined up’ to become a force to support and enable your business to succeed. Digital transformation is integral to business success, but it can be difficult to keep ahead of the rapidly changing technology advances and new solutions being released. We provide IT consultancy and Digital Transformation pathways, to help you to stay at the forefront of the rapidly changing technology advances, new solutions and latest innovations. We offer the best and most integrated technical solutions, recommending what will bring you long-term value and help future proof your pathway. From a licence audit to a new virtual server farm, we can analyse and make impartial recommendations specific to your needs. Working with our business partners such as Microsoft, VMware, HP and IBM, we can design a fast and efficient solution for your needs. Some examples of recent work include:
- Scalable Infrastructure Pathways.
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Server Room Design and Migration.
- Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Virtual Vaults & Data Backup.
- Ipad roll out and training
- Physical to virtual server consolidation
- Migration from a fat to thin client solution
- NT 4 to 2008 server migrations
- Multiple to single domain migrations
- Exchange infrastructure migrations
- Server room design and migration
- Design and install a Cisco 100 access point wireless solution
- Hotel and restaurant wireless survey
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- AV and room automation for boardroom
- Multisite fibre WAN with switches and routing
- Local network design including switching, fibre and CAT 6 layouts
- Secure multisite and home worker network design.
- and the rest…
Other Business IT Services
Voice & Data
To discuss how we can help further, please make contact below. Alternatively, you can call us on 0808 156 7080