Beat The 1st March 365 Price Increase
Microsoft have recently announced their ‘New Commerce Experience’ for Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform subscriptions. With this new model there are two license terms, annual or monthly. During this term, customers can increase the number of users in their subscription, but they are unable to decrease the number of users. Customers can have a mixture of subscription terms to accommodate temporary workforces.
Price Increase – Microsoft has announced price increases for multiple products to reflect the added value to the Microsoft product ecosystem in the past decade.
Which Products Are Affected – The products that will have a price increase include:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5
- Microsoft 365 E3
When Does It Take Effect? – These price increases will take effect from 1st March 2022.
Want To Beat The Price Increase? – As the price increase does not take effect until March 1st, we can help you beat the price rise and lock in your current prices for 13 months. We can also help you review your current licenses to ensure you are getting the best value for money.
Choose The Right Subscription For Your Business
…provides customers who are hesitant to move to the cloud with an opportunity to experience the collaborative benefits and secure communication Microsoft offers.
365 Business Basics
…offers easy remote solutions including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and cloud-based versions of Office.
365 Business Standard
…provides advanced capabilities: a full suite of cloud-based versions of Office apps, collaboration tools like version history, ability to tag co-authors & more.
365 Business Premium
…includes everything in Microsoft 365 Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management
Lead with Teams Essentials to:
- Host online meetings with professional features like virtual backgrounds, screen sharing, and recording from any device.
- Keep the conversation going internally or externally with persistent chat, searchable history, and in-line file sharing and collaboration.
- Use Microsoft Office in Teams or on the Web to create and co-author documents, share during meetings and in chat, and store your files in the cloud.
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Basic to
- Stay on top of email and calendar on any device with email hosting (50GB mailbox) & custom domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect with your teams and customers via chat, call or videoconference and collaborate.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of file storage in the cloud per user.
- Co-author files in real time, auto-save to avoid losing progress, keep backups and recover old versions when needed.
- Create simple forms, surveys and polls.
- Automate processes, develop apps without requiring coding skills.
365 Business Standard – Business Basic features +
- Access AI-infused desktop apps in addition to web version of Office Apps.
- Install in up to 5 PCs/Macs, 5 tablets and 5 mobile devices concurrently.
- Make amazing content with Editor, Designer, Tap, Presenter Coach.
- Work together across apps with real-time co-authoring, @mentions, and Teams + Office apps integration.
- Understand changes to Office files over time with features like Version History, Shared with Me, While You Were Away.
365 Business Premium – Business Standard features +
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated malware, phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption, Conditional Access and self-password reset.
- Protect your data from accidental or intentional leaks by restricting copy/paste/forward, Data Loss Prevention policies.1
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date (MAM/MDM), remote wiping lost/stolen devices. Deploy Windows devices remotely with Windows Autopilot.2
- Get visibility and manage risk of cloud apps being used across your organisation.
- Provide remote access to secure Virtual Windows Desktop environments.2
- Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management or System Centre Configuration Manager to manage settings. These products are sold separately. Active Directory makes management easier but is not required.
- Internet connection required.
Free License Review.
Talk to us now and we will carry out a FREE license review.
Contact Me To Review Licenses and Beat This Price Increase
Easy Management of 365 Licenses & more…
Taking advantage of us to look after your 365 licenses brings benefits
License Review – don’t pay for more than you need. Let Midland Comms complete a free review to ensure each individual is on the license they need.
Fully provisioned – we will get you set up, ensuring you have the right licenses for your requirements, and integrating with other tools and apps where needed.
Microsoft License Review – Save Money – you will save money when buying your licenses through Midland Comms – through a direct saving on the license cost and potentially through savings we make for you – by ensuring you are on the right license for the individuals’ needs.
Local Support – you will have the support of a local, friendly and knowledgable team, that understands the importance 365 brings to your organisation, and the need to ensure that all your business apps are up-to-date, usable and fully integrated with the rest of your IT at all times.
Monitored Updates – any updates, moves or changes are handled with your productivity front of mind.
Supplementary Services – You can tie your Microsoft 365 licenses and support in with other Midland services, including your overall IT or Telephony support or cyber security to benefit from one bill from one supplier.
Integrated Approach – an integrated approach to your IT, software and Cyber Security is a more stable and productive approach than using various suppliers who get into a ‘blame’ loop when one part of the system isn’t working as expected.
Choose A Microsoft 365 Plan to Suit Your OrganisationTalk To Midland Comms For Integration Pathway Advice
Microsoft offer various service plans, to ensure that organisations can implement the features that best suit their need, with the option to add in additional features as required.
Office 365 Business plans have been created for the SME through to the Enterprise organisation.
We have specialists to help your organisation choose the right plan with the most suitable adoption pathway to keep your organisation running smoothly.
More 365 Information
Introduction To Teams
Global Platforms - Local SupportHigh SLA's - In-House Support Team
40 Years Experience
You can call us on 0808 156 7080 to discuss how we can help further,
alternatively, follow the button for an enquiry form